Abhyangam is a Sanskrit word that means
"application of oil all over the body." It is a type
of massage that is done with warm oil. The oil is
applied to the entire body, from the scalp to the soles of your feet.
It is a relaxing and
refreshing full-body massage with
medicated herbal oils to take care of the physical, mental,
and emotional wellness of the person while balancing the doshas.
- It also helps with central nervous system
- It relieves pain, headaches, migraines,
stress, and insomnia.
- Relaxes muscles and reduces stiffness
- It relaxes the mind and revitalizes the body.
- Increase blood circulation in the brain.
- Increase the amount of moisture in your skin
to soften it.
Types of Abhyanga
- Sarvanga Abhyanga: An Ayurvedic Full-Body
- Shiro Abhyanga: Ayurvedic Head Massage.
- Marma Massage: Pressure Point Massage
- Pada Massage: In Ayurveda, "Pada"
means feet, and "Ayurvedic foot massage."
- Foot Massage: It is a kind of body massage
done using the feet.
- Post-Natal Massage: For new moms.
- Newborn massage: for new-born babies
- 1st Floor, West Gate, 150 Feet Ring Rd, Near Raiya Circle, Rajkot, Gujarat
+91 75750 01065 | +91 75750 01066
Us: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/REDSTONEAYURVEDA
us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/redstoneayurveda/
Subscribe to us on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS-jzkUX1j0aGBsI-qH4bMQ
visit our website: https://redstoneayurveda.com/